Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - "Something Old"

So I loved this challenge! I took my kids out to Bonnie Springs because I knew I'd find plenty of old stuff to photograph. Plus, I've been dying to check it out anyway!

It was difficult to choose only one shot, but I finally settled on this one of the miniature train :)

Monica went on what she dubbed a "something old adventure" where she found this great old car. I love old stuff!

Jessica has also joined us this week! Here is her shot of something old, her grandmother's hands :)


Our challenge for this week is:

"Games"

1 comment:

Jessica B Photography said...

Hmmm... I was gearing up for "Something new" and then the next week "Something Borrowed" and then of course, "Something Blue"... Now I will have to come up with something for "Games"...