Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family :)

Despite how crazy my life has been lately, my little family was able to meet up with my five brothers, my sister and my parents for a mini vacation last week. We had a blast and the fun was over way too soon...

I'm lucky enough to have the most AMAZING family ever, and it was so good to see them all again! It's a rare occasion these days for every member of my family to be together in one spot, so of course a fabulous time was had by everyone :)

Well as you probably guessed, everyone just had to get family pictures taken, right?! And yes, I was nominated for the task, lol. It was fun to be able to share my talent with the people I love most :) I still can't believe I was able to take so many portraits in a two hour period of time. Although I do wish I could have spent more time with each of them, which would have given me time to be more creative!

So I just have to share a few of my favs, simply because my family is gorgeous, haha! Maybe I'm biased, but I thought they turned out pretty swell for such a goofy group :)

WARNING: I have quite the large family, so be prepared for more pics that normal! And I left so many out too... what a shame :)

Here they all are, from youngest to oldest (My sister and I are the babies of the family!).


This one cracks me up! My nephew had to strike a new pose for every shot, it was hilarious :) I'll have to work some photoshop magic to get the best expressions for everyone on this pose, lol.


This family pic was a miracle! The first round my little niece didn't want to have anything to do with the camera. After the big group shot we all ganged up on her to force out those adorable smiles :)


It's the best ever when little kids try SO hard to smile for the camera. It doesn't get any better than this, lol!

I love this shot, so cute!



I still can't believe all six of my oldest brother's kids were looking at the camera for this shot. Awesome!

And last but not least, my mom and dad. I couldn't have dreamed up better parents. They're the best ever! I love these two to pieces :)

And yes, I do have a sister too! But since I just took pics of her last month, I figured they had plenty of photos for now.

Anyway, thanx for letting me show off my family :)

2 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Nice fence! Where is it? We are headed to Mt. Charleston this weekend for some camping, so if that fence is in the area (which I would expect it to be, unless you went out of state) maybe we'll have to stop!

Mindy said...

We were actually in Park City, UT. It's gorgeous out there :)