Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - "Color"

Sorry I missed a week again! The past 10 days have been some of the busiest of my life, but I won't bore you with ALL the details. The good news is I'm completely moved into my new house and SO happy to be out of our apartment! Hopefully my life will return to a normal schedule soon... but with all the remodeling we have planned it's probably not likely :)

So here is my photo for the color challenge. Besides moving into our new house, I was also in San Francisco last week to photograph a wedding (pics coming soon!). I was amazed by the countless flowers I saw in front of the shops. The colors were truly amazing!


Monica got some amazing shots on the 4th of July. She had her family members shake these glow sticks everywhere for her shot and I love it!

Grace got this great pic after she painted her daughter's toes each a different color. It is seriously too adorable!


And our challenge for this week is:

"Something Old"

Happy shooting!!

2 comments:

..... said...

Beautiful pictures! Congrats on the house!

Anonymous said...

I think having a photo challenge every week is a fabulous idea! Would love to be a part of it too!