Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - "Games"

Most of the time games in my home consist of fairies, princesses or ballerina's. I took this pic of my four year old dancing away in one of her pinkest dresses of all. Little girls are so much fun!

Monica took a picture of their Monopoly game, which I thought turned out awesome! I can't remember the last time I played Monopoly... guess I'll have to bust that out again soon :)

Jessica took this pic of her chess set. I love it!


Our challenge for this week (by special request!):

"Something New"

Jessica suggested sticking with the previous theme from last week, and it sounded like a good idea to me :) Happy shooting!

2 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Hey Monica. Sorry I posted late, but mine is up now, if you want to attach it to your. Your dancer picture turned out very nice!

Grace said...

I love your dancer picture, and Monica's picture as well. I'm sorry I haven't done anything for awhile. I've been on vacation and meant to still participate, but it just didn't happen. But I'm back and ready to join in on the fun again!