Friday, July 18, 2008

Sam and Debbie

A couple weeks ago I flew to San Francisco to photograph Sam and Debbie's wedding. They are the most adorable couple, and so in love!

Can I just say I love weddings :) For many of us it is the most memorable day of our lives, filled with overwhelming emotion and romance. I love having the opportunity to be a part of something so special in a couple's life!

One of the many things I love about weddings is all the little details. Sometimes we all may go a bit insane worrying about everything, but in the end it turns out to be such a beautiful celebration of love! Sam and Debbie's wedding was filled with so many stunning details.

My favorite was their rings :) I've never seen this design, and I thought it was so precious!

And their flower arrangements were gorgeous. Here's just one example :)

And I loved Debbie's shoes! They looked so comfy, and yet so elegant.

Of course we can't forget the chairs. Every detail must be covered! These bows and covers really did add so much to the atmosphere :)

Here is a pic of Debbie and Sam, just after the ceremony. They were truly glowing :)

So basically what I'm saying is the little things do add up, and they make every wedding just that more memorable. I love it!

Congrats again to Sam and Debbie!!

1 comment:

Jessica B Photography said...

Hi Mindy, I am a friend of Grace's and I'd like to partipate in your photo challenge. I've just posted mine for "something old"

Congratulations on your fun SF wedding. You are right about the sweet wedding ring design. And your lily picture is beautiful.