Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hospital Newborn Session :)

Can I just say I have the most rewarding job ever! Last week I was lucky enough to capture a few images of brand new baby M., at only one day old. He couldn't have been more adorable with his chubby little cheeks, weighing in at an amazing 9 pounds 6 ounces! Even so, he seemed so tiny and precious when I held the little guy :)

Here are a few of my favs... and it was so hard to choose! By the way, doesn't mom look gorgeous!? Yes, she really did give birth one day prior to these photos :) After my two kids were born, I swear I looked like I'd been through war for a few days!




3 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I LOVE THEM!! I love that they're in black and white. It covers some of my blemishes and makes the photos seem more timeless! Thank you SO much for doing the photo shoot! I can't wait to see the rest!

Jena said...

You are so good! These are AWESOME Pictures!!

Alysia said...

Those are adorable! You do such an amazing job!