Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - "Something New"

I love being a mom to toddlers! Everyday I'm able to watch my girls discover "something new."

This was the first time my four year old held a peacock feather. She was thrilled beyond comprehension to behold such a beautiful treasure! Her excitement made my photo shoot even more fun than usual :)

Here is Monica's pic of a flower and some new buds. I almost shot the exact same thing!

Jessica got her shot of some brand new cherry tomatoes. Makes me wish I had a garden!


And sticking with the theme, our challenge for this week is:

"Something Borrowed"

Happy shooting!

2 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Oh how funny that Monica & I came up with the same idea of using plants! And Mindy, your peacock feather is so fun!

Grace said...

Ok so I was about to post my pic, but it's a flower...so instead of having 3 of the 4 along the same lines, I'm going to reshoot and post tomorrow. But I love all these pictures, and Monica, the feather is gorgeous, where did you find it. I also LOVE the composition of this photo, nice job.