Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wedding bliss

Yesterday I photographed this beautiful couple. They were soo excited to be getting married! I think giddy is probably the best word to describe these two. It reminded me of how I felt on my wedding day :) I love being a photographer!















Now that I'm working for myself, I've been investing time in really learning photoshop and creating my own "actions". For any of you that know the capabilities of photoshop, you'll also know that learning it is a lifelong endeavor! I can't begin to say how much I love photoshop... but it can be addicting :) Let me know what you think of the actions I created and used on these photos. I've named them accordingly: bw, sepia, vignette, sloppy borders, hand tint, and color pop. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like them all. The color pop is a nice effect. The black and white makes you look at everything.
You are having fun with photoshop.

Hey, you spelled "name" when i think you meant to say "named" in the comments you make.

makes me want to by a camera and start to shoot pictures...hehe.

momdabomb

Marleen said...

The first bw one is my favorite. So beautiful.

Rob and Mercedi said...

BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could get married again with a photographer like you capturing the moments!