Saturday, March 22, 2008

California beaches... it doesn't get much better

My family and I just got back from an amazing mini vacation. We spent a few days playing in southern California, most of our time being spent at the beach.

If you haven't made a trip to the beach in awhile, just do it... you won't regret that you did.

This was the view from our hotel the first night. The beach was quiet and serene that evening. It was so relaxing!


I just love California. Flowers grow everywhere! These ones were growing along the path to the beach from our room. What a picturesque place :)


Now it's time to get back to work! I'm so excited for all the upcoming shoots I have scheduled :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mindy -- that is the most beautiful beach/sunset picture I think I've ever seen. Amazing! You could sell that one, for sure. You do very, very good work.

Unknown said...

the sunset shot is awesome...you should look to sell it somewhere...wherever that is! hehe

On the logo...play around with the "R" in redrock. Try changing the font with a more flowing one...artistic, etc. Keep it oversized, maybe even more than it is. Work on it in illustrator to put highlights, shadow...see what works. Make it "pop"


love ya, momdabomb