Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - "Food"

I've always wanted to do a shot like this, so I finally made the time to do it! It was a bit trickier than I expected, but luckily I had my four year old daughter around to help me out :)

ISO 200
Aperture f/2.8
Shutter 1/60
Focal length 57mm
Two flashes, a reflector and lots or white paper!




Monica's shot:

ISO 100
Aperture F5.6
Shutter .65
Focal Length 135mm



Grace's shot:

Aperture f/1.8
Shutter 1/125
ISO 200
Focal Length 85mm



Jessica's shot:

ISO 400
Aperture f/5.6
Shutter 1/100
Focal length 30mm
Light from window + her husband's white t-shirt used as a reflector :)



Leisel's shot:

ISO 100
Aperture f/2.8
Shutter 1/1600
Focal length 100mm



Heidi's shot:

ISO 200
Aperture f/10
Shutter 1/400
Focal length 38mm



And our challenge for this week is:

"Overexposed"

Should be wild... happy shooting!

2 comments:

Grace said...

WOW...Mindy your shot ROCKS! I'd love to create something like that. Great job.

Jessica B Photography said...

Yes, good planning Mindy! I think that is something I have been lacking lately. Everyone's looks so magazine-worthy, except mine looks like I was cooking Sunday dinner..... I actually had one that was cropped just a pinch tighter. I should've sent you that one instead.