Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

So Monica and I both agreed we should extend this week's photo challenge for at least another week, if not more! Neither one of us had taken any pictures for it yet. I know, I know... slackin' :)

We are both SO busy right now, and the funny thing is that we're both overwhelmed for the same reason. Monica just moved into her brand new house yesterday, and I will be moving into my new home in the next few days... if all goes well! We're both super excited, but definitely have WAY too much to do at the moment :)

But I promise... the photo challenge will return soon, in full force!

So although I don't have a picture for this week's challenge, I do have another fun waterfall picture from my trip to Havasupai that I haven't posted yet. So here you go. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi Mindy. My name is Grace, and I found your blog through a mutual friend. I decided to participate in your photo challenge. And although you extended it this week, I already posted my picture, so I thought I would share with you. I hope you don't mind me participating.

http://gracefulphotos.blogspot.com/2008/06/photo-callenge.html

Grace said...

I'm glad that you are okay with me joining in. Yeah I'm friends with the Wilcock's but I actually found you through the Gunnerson's blog. Your pictures from your trip are gorgeous. You are so talented.